A role has arisen within the Polaris Bikewear team to assist in the busy e-commerce department.
Initially this role is for a 3 month period with the option of the role becoming permanent.
We are looking for a detail minded individual who has a good telephone manner and is IT literate.
A love and knowledge of cycling and/or outdoor pursuits would be of advantage but exceptions would be made for an outstanding candidate.
The role has 2 main areas of responsibility as outlined below;
- Answering and dealing with all live queries – telephone and Live Chat – from the websites of both Polaris and HBR, our sister company that specialises in outdoor pursuits.
- Answering and dealing with offline messages for both Polaris and HBR.
- Make sure returns from both Polaris and HBR are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Uploading of new products on to Polaris and HBR websites.
- Uploading of sales and promotions onto Polaris and HBR websites.
- Ensure that pricing is consistent throughout both websites.
- Updating and ensuring images and banners on the websites reflect the current sales/marketing campaigns.
- Ensure descriptions and images are correct for individual products on the websites.
- Co-ordinating the sales of products on Amazon and eBay for HBR.
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter to Andy Beach using firstname.lastname@example.org